WHAT DO I WANT TO LEARN?


There are many different hypotheses that all claim evidence for the mechanisms behind carcinogenesis (the formation of cancer cells) and all have accompanying dogmas, protocols, anecdotes, clinical experiences, and various associations on which the hypotheses are based.
My relationship with what I learn is pretty stochastic and random. For me, it does not matter which definition or system things fit into. As long as one does not belong to an ideology, one does not need to change an algorithmic system when one receives information that contradicts something one already knows. Multiluteral metaformatics is about continuously including information, based on the concept 1 + 1 = 1, where one (1) can only be described and defined by the infinite perspectives that surround one (1). This means that any new understanding can only lead to the enrichment of the perception rather than a contradiction. The foundation of this type of understanding of reality is all forms of logic, the relations between given premises. In other words - I do not know in advance what I will learn. All I know is what I learn along the way and what I learn along the way is in relation to what I do.
When I thus consume certain nutrients such as flour products or cabbage types such as Brussels sprouts and see an immediate change in growth, texture, temperature, and density over the next two weeks, I can say with quite a great certainty that it has a connection with the nutrients as nothing else has changed or adjusted.
I want to learn if the myths I encounter are true and what is true about them. That's why I started my experimentation with plant-based diets and when I eventually filled up my intestinal system with undigested plant materials, the reality and no hypothesis was what made me have to reduce my intake of plants. This further led me to learn what the different foodstuffs contained in nutrients such as fat, protein, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins, trace elements, and any anti-nutrients. So since I had nothing biased or predetermined to learn, defined by my own associations, prejudices, and/or lack of knowledge/understanding, I could learn everything. As you move away from the classroom, you suddenly have access to an infinite number of teachers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I FOUND THE CARNIVORE DIET AND WHY I USE IT AS A BASELINE

WHY I GROW CANCER

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE VITAMINS?