WHY I GROW CANCER

Yo! I call myself Pål.
I have grown and reduced tumors in my own body over a long period of time, supposedly over 10 years.
When I received my diagnosis, my research urge was stronger than my fears, which led me to the discovery of the so-called carnivore diet where one repairs various metabolic conditions by removing plant materials from the diet, which has brought great and many benefits in terms of health and quality of life for my part.
Here I will take you on my journey through the jungle of perspectives, research methods and results, adversities, and the respective settings I use to deal with them.
Although I have been using nutritional intervention to both reduce and grow tumors for over 10 years, it is really only now that the experiment begins as one of the several hypotheses that deals with oncogenesis, not least tumorigenesis, is that it is genetic changes that lead to tumor growth, which indicates that it will be an evolutionary advantage for the tumor to accumulate genetic mutations over several years. This is one of the hypotheses I am now trying out by seeing what happens to my tumors I have now grown and then stressing through these years.
I live in the forest without electricity or internet so do not expect I put something out all the time, but I will update my journey as it goes.
Any regrowth, any reduction, the speed of the development - everything will be documented here and in videos, I will put out on Youtube.
I hope this can be used as inspiration and support for those that are afraid of cancer and its implications.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I FOUND THE CARNIVORE DIET AND WHY I USE IT AS A BASELINE

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE VITAMINS?