What do I do and how do I have an overview?

 The simple answer is that "I have no idea" and "I have not" as multiluteral metaformatics is based on in situ understanding of everything. This is a scientific approach to understanding based on the concept 1 + 1 = 1. To explain it in more detail, one must understand a number as a picture of a collection of associations rather than something definitive. When one thereby creates a synthetic situation one is to research, for example, to cultivate a cell culture in a petri dish, then it is the synthetic situation in situ one is actually studying. That one studies something in vitro is really an abstract construction, an illusion, created by the neocortex, the layer in our brain that makes it possible to judge. I want to study and research how my body responds to actual conditions in a natural environment and my body lives mostly in relation to rooms other than the laboratory. Therefore, I use performance markers rather than biomarkers I can only measure via invasive methods, which means that I influence the result as little as possible since what I use to measure the effect (breathing, perceived energy when performing daily actions, motivation, mood) is something I had experienced anyway. Any regrowth is initiated after a period of emotional stress, which mimics the condition most people live under when dealing with cancer as many use food as comfort and emotional repair and my opportunity to go into remission becomes so and say dictated by my mood and emotional attitude, something I add up to. I conduct the type of research I have the opportunity to carry out and have so far managed to grow my tumors to an impressive 3.6kg (approximately) and when after ten years of provocation and irritation of "my" cancer cells I now start with the last phase of the experiment begins the actual effect of what I have done so far to show. What it shows and to whom is something that will show itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I FOUND THE CARNIVORE DIET AND WHY I USE IT AS A BASELINE

WHY I GROW CANCER

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE VITAMINS?