HOW I FOUND THE CARNIVORE DIET AND WHY I USE IT AS A BASELINE

 My journey to cancer research and eating only meat is quite enjoyable.

I consider my life privileged as I have largely escaped a number of formal indoctrinations and life restrictions most people think are necessary as a result of what to me seems like a combination of several factors; a fantastic desire for knowledge and research, growing up in a forest where I could discover and play, a very intelligent and musical mother with low self-esteem who gave me both intellectual stimuli and room to develop my own reasoning, an empathetic state (morbid empathy), strangely screwed together brain, immune system, a quantity and variety in experiences that few people are fortunate enough to have and an attitude to life that has made it possible to find joys in sorrows as well as progress in uphills.

The ability to see things from multiple perspectives is probably the backbone of my overall happiness and what makes me look at myself as the luckiest person I have met. The ability to disregard one's own perspective, the understanding that every self is the center of the universe while at the same time that infinity is not ego- or anthropocentric. My life has been so rich and rewarding that at a relatively young age I was in many ways full and considered my life really "finished" when I had nothing more to experience (I had at that time given up getting sick, something I had been trying to stay since I was little). It made me feel like I could sacrifice my life to achieve anything I wanted to achieve (something I understood required dedication) and I wanted to achieve an understanding of reality no matter how it would feel. The only criterion was that it should be the real and brutally honest reality.

When I was already interested in the creative media such as music and theater, the road was short to poetry and visual art. This caused me to sit still a lot and when I started drawing, the need to control light was precarious so I shut out all light. My own health was very egocentric to think about and the concept of eating to give the body what it needed to repair and build tissue was totally foreign as the only thing I thought I needed was energy for the brain. I fed myself with the same self-indoctrination mechanisms most people do to be able to continue with what one actually perceives as illogical and absurd behavior such as; "one should die of something" and "rather live well than for a long time" without having any idea that living with a reduced quality of life is more important to take into account than the concept of dying and that the concept of "good" could be something other than following addiction, habit and comfort zone. It should also be mentioned that pain was something I had lived with since I was a child and developed sclerosis, as well as since I started an experiment that dealt with oral hygiene where I would see what happened if I did not brush or otherwise clean my teeth in combination with poor and destructive dentistry performed by the dentist in a high-sugar, low-nutrition context which resulted in severe toothache and open nerves in many teeth.

When I was in a rather turbulent period for the first time became ill (bacterial pneumonia) and after approx. three weeks went to the emergency room by order of the doctor for fear of sepsis, I weighed 51 kg and was immediately diagnosed as underweight (still not malnourished as I did not show any deficiencies in the blood test. I was given high-calorie fluid and told to eat as much as I could so shortly after, I noticed a growth in the left testicle (a former cohabitant has said that it was visible before, but unfortunately I can not trust that information) and after further examination, I was diagnosed with malignant testicular cancer (based on blood tests and ultrasound). I was told I had 5 years to live, I was advised to have surgery, but I was so lucky that I had met a person who had undergone the same operation that I was going to undergo and the result was that he was paralyzed for half body, so when the doctors told me that the operation was without the possibility of complications, I knew it was a lie and I refused standard treatment.

Nevertheless, I decided to keep the tumor so that I could examine the medicinal properties of Chaga as I was already interested in wilderness living and bushcraft. It led me to the idea of ​​food as medicine and slowly but surely, as a result of trial and error, I realized that with meat and animal fat as the main base, the tumors failed to grow and I saw that they shrank. When they were about to disappear, I used "healthy, organic" plant products to grow them again. Each time I experienced the same thing - emotional imbalance, hormonal disorders, food addiction came back and I did not feel as good as when I eat only animals.

So about half the time I have carried and grown my tumors, I have eaten only meat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHY I GROW CANCER

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE VITAMINS?